2023-2024 Admission Criteria
Obtain an application form
In person from the School Office at office hours throughout the whole year or Download through the school website:
- Free of charge, no installment required. Other miscellaneous fees according to approval by EDB.
Complete the application form
Original and 1 copy of child’s Birth Certificate
Copy of child’s Immunization Record (both front and back)
2 Passport photos of the child
6 stamped envelopes (please put down the name and address of the recipient)$40 application fee
Please submit the above to the School Office in person.
Non-chinese speaking (NCS) students can contact the school directly through phone or email for further enquiries.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Download the "2023/24 Admission Registration Certificate"application form(Further details will be announced in September.) (http://www.edb.gov.hk)
Date of interview and Admission Notice
- Individual contact in November
Admission result will be mailed before(Individual contact in November)
If the applicants do not rececive an offer, our school will place the child on a waiting list. The result will be sent by post.
- The KG will arrange interview for all applicants
Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
Parents should accompany their child for the interview
Non-chinese speaking parents may phone us at 3129 4860 or email to <email@example.com> if interpretation services are required
Non-chinese speaking (NCS) students can be accompanied by chinese speaking adult.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- Successful applicants: Parents will receive notification by 16 December 2022. They should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the" Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" (hereafter referred to as “RC”) /“Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”to the KG and paying the registration fee.
Applicants on the waiting list: Parents will receive notifications by post. They should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents are required to submit the “RC”/“AP” to the KG and pay the registration fee.
Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/“AP” during registration, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.
The registration fee for 2023/24 K1 place is $970 (half-day class), $1570 (whole-day class) . If the child concerned studies in the KG, the registration fee paid will be refunded by Auto pay in October. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the KG in writing. The KG will return the “RC” / “AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Applicants refer to the K1 vacancy information released by the EDB after the “centralised registration dates”(i.e. from early February 2023)
Our telephone no.:3129 4860 Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org